Thursday, September 30, 2010

This one annoying Word

So this one word just bugs me. I never seem to spell it right for some reason, even when I spell check it and every time say: O yeah duh that's how you spell it. Ugh. Annoying.

I spell it (for some reason): definetly
Correct spelling (that I really need to memorize): definitely

*Sad thing is that I needed spell check to actually spell it correctly...ha. :P

2 comments:

  1. Haha it took me forever to learn to spell that word correctly too!! I still spell it "Definately" even though I know that's not right.. I just decided I don't care anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally just got the spelling down for that one! I've always had a hard time remembering the correct way to spell it and I finally got it down! It's kinda funny how that's the one word that pisses me off too!

    ReplyDelete