Today I only worked until 2:30.
I then met Leanne at TGIFridays for a late lunch. Had a Jack Daniels Chicken Sandwich...mmm! And maybe a decently strong alcoholic punch drink...ha...many laughs at lunch. :)
We then ventured to the mall and got a pedicure.
We both picked out a purple (Go Vikings!!). We both forgot our flip flops, so after they were supposed to be dry we put on our flats and walked out of the nail salon. Just a few feet away we pull our feet out of our shoes and uh oh... ruined nails. Half of Leanne's got messed up but just my one big toe got smooshed. They fixed it for us for free. :)
Walked around the mall some to see if we found anything worthy of spending more money. We did not, this time.
We then ran some errands...to Sam's Club for baby Arco's diapers. Then to Target for baby shower gifts... which I am soo excited for the baby shower. Actually buying the baby gifts made me more excited!! Yah... Dexter or Ada will be spoiled before they're out of the womb. Ha. One of Leanne's friends are also pregnant and having a baby shower in the next week or two ... so she bought her baby gift too.
Then home to enjoy my night. Josh actually had to close tonight... so its just me, the tv, computer, Sasha, Sadie, and Jackson. Ha. Tonight is even made better knowing that I have tomorrow off!! :) Tomorrow will be another day of getting things done. So tonight I can relax!
No comments:
Post a Comment