Tonight is the opening night for the regular season of football. The Vikings play the Saints. Big game because the game last year that we lost to go to the Superbowl was the game vs. the Saints. So it'll sure be a match up. Come on boys show 'em what we got!!! GO VIKES!!
I love cucumbers! I had a big one and cut it up... put some in a salad and the rest I mixed with tomatoes and apple cider vinegar (with sugar). Mmmmmm!! Don't they look delicious?!
Also today when I got home from work I decided to make some Banana Crumb Muffins. I've made banana muffins before... but not this recipe (I got it on allrecipes again.)
I had some very very ripe bananas... so perfect. Recipe called for 1.5 bananas for 5 muffins. I decided on muffins rather than banana bread because I make that way more often... try something newer. There's a cinnamon and brown sugar crust on top. Mmmmm....can't wait to dig into one! They smell delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment