Sunday, September 19, 2010

Salsibury Steak and Baby Things

I made some more delicious food Friday night for dinner. Homemade Salisbury Steak. Mmmm. So I normally would have taken a picture of my final product BUT the battery in my camera was dead (I have to remember to charge that still). So no delicious picture of the yummy beef patties with sauce and mashed potatoes and brocolli. Mmmm.
I was surprised how juicy the meat patties were. It was a delicious meal. Josh actually was pleasantly suprised - he really liked it. (For those who don't know Josh he is pretty picky and if its something he's never had or it looks "weird" he usually will not try it or have a set "I won't like this" in his head.) So overall it was a success. We had two patties and sauce leftover and Josh actually had the leftovers. Double success!!

Last night was the "Crappiest" Poker Tourney for Jessie A. and Max. It was a fun time with a bunch of great people! :) They got lots of diapers. It was my first time buying them and first time seeing that many diapers in one spot. Ha.

Now I'll be off to the "first" baby shower soon. Yes, I'm missing the Vikes game to spend time with girls and baby things... but hey I'm ok with it... this once. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment