Saturday, September 4, 2010

Some naughty children!

Ok... my puppies have been naughty.

When you don't know where Sadie is, usually she is up to something. So I'm calling her and no Sadie. I go to investigate. This is what I find.
Whenever Sadie is "under the bed" she always has her butt sticking out. Ha. Well so I knew she was up to something and...

She has mommy's underwear. Look at her "O shit I'm caught" face. Bad girl!!

Then today when Josh was picking up the pups poop so he could mow the lawn. Sasha started rolling around on the ground. Came up and had poop all over her side and side of her face. She had rolled in her fresh poop. Of course Josh wanted nothing to do with it. So I headed over there and thought that it'd be as easy as spraying her with the hose. Nope, she didn't want anything to do with that. So I grabbed a bucket and some doggie shampoo and had at it. I seriously almost puked cause the poop smelt soo bad. :( What a turd, rolling in her own poop and then having mom clean it. But don't worry I cleaned her up good. No picture of that, sorry. Believe me it was gross.


1 comment:

  1. Haha, bad puppy. Tell Josh cleaning up poop builds character. :)

    ReplyDelete