Yesterday I attempted to home make my first bread. I have been on allrecipes a lot looking at all the yummy recipes and this is one that I wanted to try out.
Overall it wasn't too hard to make. It did take me about an hour and a half to actually get everything mixed, kneaded, and raised.
Here is the bread before putting it in the oven.
Here is the finished bread, after I put butter, thyme, garlic, and parmesan on top of it. Mmm!
Before I got to put the bread in the oven, me and Josh headed over to JWs house for games for a few hours. We didn't get home til 11ish pm. So I didn't get the bread in the oven til then. It came out of the oven around 11:30pm and we had to try it. It was actually pretty good for my first time. (I liked it, Josh thought the bottom was too cooked.) But I'm proud of myself. :)
I love to cook/bake so we'll see what new recipes I try out in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment