Ok yes I had to trick you with my title just cause I know most of you wouldn't read this blog if I titled it: Harry Potter trailer! :P
So Jessie A. texts me this morning about the new Harry Potter movie.
Umm... so excited!! I know I'm a nerd but I read all of the books and of course have seen all the movies. Before just our friend Dan, my friend Leanne, and my sister would watch the movies or talk about the books with me. Now Jessie A. is on board too! :)
Made me want to find and watch the trailer!! Part 1 of the last book (HP and the Deathly Hallows) come out November this year!! So excited, like I said before.
Now you can all enjoy the greatness that Harry Potter is for a brief 2.5 minutes! Your welcome.
It looks so good! I'm so excited!! :):):)
ReplyDeleteCan you say, "loser"? Hehehe I'm jk!! :)
ReplyDeleteSooo excited!!
ReplyDelete