Me and Josh before leaving.
It was a very good day! Lots and lots of walking, eating, and talent show! We ate soo much food: cheese curds, fries, pronto pup, piece of pizza, sno cone, chocolate malt, deep fried milky way (we had to try it... it was different I'll say) and sweet martha's cookies. Ugh... so much food.
Josh and what's left of his sno cone.
Me and a pronto pup... Mmm!
As we were walking and walking and people watching we did go through all the different animal barns. Saw this one goat that was being naughty. It had pulled the curtain into its pen...haha. Little butt.
Ended the night with the talent show. It was a very good show! Then fireworks at the end. :)
I had a very good day. Just sucks that I had to work up early to open at work this morning. At least my good weekend made up for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment