Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just a few tidbits...

Not too much has been happening the last few days/week. Especially nothing too blog worthy. But there are just a few tidbits that I'd thought I'd share.

The other day I bought my first pair of skinny jeans. Ahh. Kinda scary, I know?! Now we'll see when I decide to wear them. Ha. I bought them so that I could wear cute boots with them for fall, winter. Hopefully I get the courage to wear them now.

Last night when we were in bed and it was dark in the room, just lit by the tv. Sasha was growling at something; so I said "What are you growling at Sasha?" She jumped off the bed and positioned herself in front of a mirror. Looking at the mirror she started growling again. Then would look back at me like... don't you see this?! Ha I laughed soo hard at her. She was growling at her image in the mirror. So cute.

We now have neighbors or a flipper....Basically someone is now occupying the house next to us. Hmm... it'll be interesting to see who bought the foreclosed house next to us. Hopefully they take better care of it then the previous owners did.

I'm excited for a few upcoming events in the rest of September and October. Dinner with grandma Friday night, Jessie's second baby shower, Michelle and Jared's trip down to visit (hopefully), possibly going to duluth with Josh, then Halloween and Jessie's birthday.

3 comments:

  1. I've also been in the market for some skinny jeans! I think they look stupid on me. BUT I try to remember that I'm only getting a pair so that I can wear my cute boots over them. With boots over them they don't look stupid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the skinny jeans. I'm terrified of them but want a pair to tuck my jeans into. Maybe wear them with a long shirt that helps conceal my ginormous hips/butt? I almost bought a pair of jeggings because they are so comfy but decided against them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on girls. We can all wear them together with our cute boots. :P I think you both would look fabulous in them.

    Sarah that's what I ended up getting: jeggings. They're soo tight but yet its comfortable.

    ReplyDelete