Just for the record: I love to type. Everytime I "sit down" to blog I get excited to type. I love to type. Sorry if you think that is weird... but I really do. :P
Anyways... It was Level 1 Day 5 today for the 30 day Shred. I can actually get through the whole thing without having to stop at all now. Which feels great. :) I also feel like my body is getting used to it... like I don't sweat as much anymore and I don't ache as much. Feels sooo good when I'm done with it. :) But let me tell you... I can not wait til Level 1 is done cause I'm sick of it already. Ha. I very much dislike lunges. It just gets repetitive doing the same workout 10 days in a row. So half way done with Level 1. Woot. (JW keep it up... we can get through it... 25 more days to go.)
So good thing I took up working out again cause this weekend is the State Fair and O my goodness am I excited for it. I'll be eating soo much that it's good I'm some what gonna counter act it with exercise. The one thing I'm bummed about it that Josh more than likely will be working Sunday and won't be able to go to the State Fair with us. :( Basically every year (since I've been with Josh) we've gone to the State Fair on the Sunday that has the final talent show. My family has been doing it for years so we started doing it too. Then last year a lot of friends decided to try it out that day too... and now we're all gonna go again this year. But... Josh might be stuck working. :( I know that we would probably go Saturday just so we can go together but it sucks that he couldn't come Sunday. Plus then I'll be spending more money going twice... when I don't have any money to be spending. Hmm... hopefully it'll work out good.
Sooo.... Dexter. Officially obsessed now. We have one more episode until we're done with Season 1. Funny we're soo behind, but now that we're addicted... it's literally the only show we've been watching, when we watch tv. Ha. Thanks Jessies. :P
Hmmm... what else?? Work update is that I still am not satisfied with my job. Looking to find a more permanent job that I actually enjoy going into work (somewhat). Looking for a job where I can actually be busy or at least doing something most of the time rather than literally being bored out of my mind over 50% of my time at work. Ugh. I just get exhausted thinking of that place. I hope tomorrow will remedy that. But I don't want to get excited for another interview because chances are that I won't get it... just like the others. But of course I will try my hardest... and that's all I can do.
I think that's all for now.
Good luck with your interview on Thursday!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!:)
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should look for a job that involves typing. What are you interviewing for now? I hope you get something that you enjoy! I am also addicted to Dexter & can't wait for the new season, it's going to be tense! I'll see you on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteYes see you on Sunday Sarah. I'd like to find a job with typing like receptionist or so... but I never can find anything like that. :( I'm interviewing at Shane Company. So we'll see...
ReplyDelete