Friday, September 3, 2010

Annoying or Gross

OMG some things are just sooo annoying or gross. Examples:

*When a customer hands me their cell phone and wants me to talk to someone else on the other side. First off its super hard to "deal" with someone on the phone or translating through the phone and second of all GROSS. Who knows where that phone has been. Plus phones are one of the dirtiest things that we have and when it's not mine... Disgusting.

*Guys with long fingernails, are super gross. Please cut your nails. It makes me want to puke.

*Customers who act like ass-holes when all I say is "How are you doing today, you looking for something in particular?"  Then they bite off my head saying they're JUST looking. Then two minutes later they come up to me with a "I need some help." Like I was ignoring them but really in the first place I was trying to help. Maybe stop being an ass hole and let me help you out in the first place. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment