So as I stated in my last blog was that me and Josh went to Jared/Michelle's for the weekend. I'm soo disappointed that I didn't take any pictures all weekend. :( O well we had a really great time. We left Friday about 5pm ish. On the way there it started snowing pretty bad so it took us a lot longer to get there than we thought. Yummy tacos were awaiting us when we got there. Yum. :) Friday was a low key night of video games. Saturday we all ran some errands, ate lunch out at BWWs, took a nap, and played some games. Then the night came. Jared/Michelle made some delicious homemade lasagna with garlic bread and salad. Soo good. Theresa and Casey came over for dinner, drinks, and games. Yup that was the night. Drinks and games. It was a good time. My favorite moments of the night were laughing at Josh's answers from scattegories... swimmingly. Haha! I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. :) But this was also the night that my sore throat came on. :( Sunday was a nice day as well. Michelle re-taught me how to crochet and who would have thought I really love it. (Thanks Michelle!) We had lunch at a chinese buffet (our tradition) and it was soo delicious. Then we ended our weekend with another game of scattegories. Me and Josh headed home. My cold started getting worse on the drive back too, 3 hour + drive was made worse by headache, sore throat, and runny nose. But I was soo happy to see my pups/kitty when we got back. The weekend was a nice weekend away.
Monday I woke up and felt so terrible. I called in to work and laid on the couch all day in my pjs. Since Michelle got me hooked on crocheting I did some of that while trying to get better. Sad thing is is that as the night progressed I seemed to feel worse. Me and Josh were in bed by 9:15ish. O how good I slept that night.
Today I woke up a little before 9am and actually felt somewhat well rested. I definitely felt better than yesterday. So I got ready to go to work. I worked from 11 to 1ish and then they sent me home. I guess me blowing my nose and sneezing all the time on top of my shaky/dizzy feeling is maybe what did it. It's hard to help someone when I'm in the back blowing my nose. Plus I sound hilarious with my nose all plugged up. Ha. O well I feel better today at least then yesterday. So I will continue on my crocheting, maybe start reading a new book, and look more into some wedding stuff. Yes, I will do all of this while sitting on my couch and relaxing but still... I just want to get better. I hate being sick. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment