Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Dress Shopping Sortof Day

Today I went dress shopping. Not any dress shopping though, wedding dress shopping. Crazyness. I always sorta dreamed of the time when I'd be trying dresses and knowing what that perfect dress would feel like. But man, seriosuly trying on 12 dresses in an hour and a half really can confuse a girl. It was a lot of fun, plus I had a great group of girls there today (Mom, Sis, Josh's Mom, Maid of Honor, and another Bridesmaid JW). I thought I found "the" dress but then when I came out in it the second time, expecting everyone to be like "ooo, ah!" My mom and sister especially were like "O that was the dress". Hmm?! I then felt sorta disappointed. I wanted to find my dress and now the search is on still. I'm sure not too many people find it on their first search but stilll. I really was excited about it but now I'm just confused. Where do I go next and do I try on more styles or just find one that's similar to that? I guess we'll have to see.
I would love to post pics BUT they wouldn't let us take any pictures unless we were purchasing the dress. And there was no purchasing today so no  pictures. O well.

After dress shopping me, my mom, my sis, and Josh's mom Jodi went to different stores and got ideas for centerpeices and favors and things. :) O I'm soo excited. Pretty sure I know what my centerpeices are gonna look like!! :) We tested some things out tonight for them. I'm soo thankful that I have great ideas from those three, plus the help from my parents is just so great! I'm soo thankful for them!

I am more and more excited to become Mrs. Joshua Oswald!! :)

About 6 months and 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment