Sunday, February 27, 2011

59 Years Old

Happy Birthday Father.

I know that he won't read this but yesterday my dad turned 59. Crazyness. It doesn't seem like he's that old in a way but man... one year to 60.








This picture was taken last year of us on his bday. :)







This year no pictures but we had a good night. Right when I got there everyone was outside sledding (except for my mom and my grandparents), yes my dad was out there headin down the hill. So even though I was in heels and jeans I treked out to have some fun in the snow (don't worry I borrowed my mom's boots). Then for dinner we had Papa Murphy's pizza, on request from my dad. It was delicious alongside a salad and fruit. Mmm. Then we played a few games, until we were soo tired that we decided to trek home. It was super fun and I hope my dad had a great great birthday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment