In exactly 6 months I will be a married woman. Ah. Yesterday marked the 6 months til the wedding. Crazy how fast the days, weeks, and months are flying by.
We've made some progress for the wedding too. Yah. Probably a good thing since we have less than six months. Ha. Our save the dates are finally done and will be in the mail today!! Which means we have our list of everyone who we're inviting to the dinner. O man I'm scared that's it's gonna be way too many. Hopefully some people don't bring their kids or a few people can't come... cause otherwise we're gonna have a stuffed room and have an empty wallet. I would have never thought food would cost THAT much but man it's a wallet killer. It's hard to dwindle down the list and have to cut people out and have them not come to the dinner. So in the end, we basically just invited almost everyone. It will work out, I'm sure of it, but it's just gonna be a bigger wedding than I was first imagining.
Then we also have picked our dj. We're gonna actually meet with him in the next few weeks and talk about a set price, contract, and set list and all that type of stuff. So another check off of our list. :)
The next big things that we need to get done would be: picking and booking our ceremony site (really have to get crackin' on that one), finish dress shopping and pick my dress, and then have the bridesmaids dresses picked out. Once those tasks are done I will have a sigh of relief. Most all of the larger things will be done, so it'll just be all the little details left.
:)
What DJ did you end up going with?
ReplyDeleteA guy from Midwest Sound and Light.
ReplyDelete