Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's "Day"

I know it's a tiny bit late but ...whatever. :)
This year Valentine's day fell on a Monday. Me and my special Valentine, Josh, decided we'd do part of our Valentine's day on Sunday. We went out to eat at Red Lobster for a late lunch. It was soo yummy. I got shrimp and scallop fettuchine alfredo. Me and Josh shared some crab legs and then shared an apple crisp dessert too. Omg it was soo delicious!! But I was soo stuffed full.
After, we went to a few shops together some including David's Bridal and Shane Co. We FOR SURE picked out our color for the wedding together,  it's Apple. Plus two more things to check off the list, buying our wedding bands. We put them on layaway. Josh picked out a pretty cool ring, I'm excited to see him wearing it. :) At home, we watched a movie. It was a super fantastic day with my love!!

On Monday, the actual Valentine's Day, after work I made Josh one of his favorite dinners I made: cheese stuffed shells and garlic bread knots. Mmm.














Josh was such a sweetheart and got me some beautiful flowers. They are the flowers that will be at our wedding!! Gerbera Daisies.

 


Again another great great night with my one and only!! :)

I am soo lucky to have such a great guy. He is what gets me through my days sometimes.  I am so so happy that I have my Joshiekins! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment