Ugh. Why do I feel soo stressed?? I surely feel stressed.
I mean I know why...the wedding. But we still have a little less than 6 months, I shouldn't be this stressed yet... right? Ugh I dont' know. Some nights I can't sleep because all I have running through my head is wedding stuff. It actually sorta sucks.
The other day I went dress shopping with my friend JW for her wedding dress. She found her dress and it's soooo beautiful. The lady at the wedding shoppe that helped her was freaking me out. She said to me probably twice "You better buy your dress next week because it can take up to 6 months to get it ordered in. You wouldn't want it to not come in on time". Ah. Thanks that just made my stress level go up more. :(
Anyways... I'm going again dress shopping tomorrow to two different bridal shops and to hopefully find MY wedding dress. I'm super excited but sorta nervous too. I sorta wish that more of my girls could come and give me some honest imput but since I'm doing it during the day I know that they can't be there. My mom, grandma, my half sister, and then one of the Bridesmaid's Leanne will be coming dress shopping with me. I hope I can speak my mind and find one I love and one that they love as well!! I guess we'll just see...
Good luck wedding dress shopping today Loin! I hope you find the dress!! If you do you'll have to try it on for us on Saturday! :)
ReplyDelete