Monday, March 21, 2011

I keep thinking to myself...I'm on the computer I should whip out a blog. But it doesn't happen.

But here I am itching to blog about something, and this time I actually have something to write about. :)

The last week, since Saturday, our friends dog Clyde has been staying with us. We're dog sitting him while they're remodeling their house. I tell ya 2 big dogs, one small pup, a cat, and a Josh are a lot to handle at once. Haha. :) Its fun having him here though. He's a big cuddler and kisser. Plus I know Sasha is putting in some good exercise. She's also getting a work out with her tongue. Ha, ok that might sound gross but she's a kisser. If Clyde is near her she starts licking like crazy, it's quite funny. Maybe I should try and get a video of it. But yes I'll say for him being here for over a week it's sure flown by. We're happy to help our friends out, cause I know they would do it for us. :)

Saturday me and Josh had a date day. It was much needed and such a good time. Sometimes it seems that the days and weeks just drone by and every day seems like the same old same old thing. (I guess cause it is). We hadn't actually gone out to a movie theatre in a long time, so we knew that was something that would be fun to do. Plus we had gift cards for restaurants so that was a good idea too. We went to TGIFridays for lunch. Omg there Jack Daniels Chicken Sandwich was Amazing. Really. I only ate half of it but I was contemplating shoving the other half down cause it was that good, but I was soooo full. Then we headed off to see Battle Los Angeles. It was a good action movie. Not really what I expected when I think of an alien type of invading movie. I thought it was well done. Kept you somewhat gripped on the edge of your seat watching. I always enjoy my Josh date time. :)



Sunday then I was planning on having a total lazy pajama wearing couch sitting day BUT the wedding fair was in Minneapolis and I thought it would be fun to go, cause you only get married once right (well hopefully). :) So me and my mom headed down there around 1ish and stayed til about 3:30ish. There were sooo many people. Soo many vendors. It was crazy. Got a lot of good info. They had some free appetizers and some cake vendors had samples of their cakes. Yum-o! I wanted to take a bunch of pics just to be like...look at all the cool reception setups and stuff. But I ended up only taking two pictures. Yes, pretty lame I know. Here they are:
I thought this idea was cool. Not the pink though, too much pink for my taste.

This bouqet of red gerbera daises and roses. Pretty.


O and then here is a picture of the ring I got from the wedding fair.

Haha.
So yeah, that's all. I just had a busy weekend full of fun moments. :) Less than 5 months til our wedding now. So have to start on some other things: officiant, invites. Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment