Like I said we were watching our friends' pup Clyde the for two weeks. Well Sasha loves him. :) They had some fun times. Now that he's at home with his parents, I wanted to show all the cute photos I caught of the two.
| They loved playing tug of war. |
It's a little dark, sorry. But it's sorta funny hearing them growl.
| Sleepy puppies. Clyde always tried to get under the blanket. He's on the floor under the blanket and Sasha's relaxing up top. |
| So so cute!! :) Clyde on the left and Sasha on the right. They're cuddling! |
| Sasha giving Clyde her kisses. |
They're just too too cute!! I love my pups!! And their cousins!
Everything right now in my life seems to revolve around the wedding. Haha. It's like everything I think about is that. 'O I need to write that down so I don't forget' ' O that's a good idea' 'O I should look that up online' It's just never ending. It's soo crazy that I have 4 months and 15 days until the big day. It's coming soo fast. I love it but it's also so nerve racking. We have a lot done and know pretty much what we're doing for everything I think now. Now it's just putting that into motion. Saturday we picked out the tuxes. Tonight we're meeing with our dj to set the deposit and talk about the contract. So things are coming together. I feel overwhelmed in so many ways from it but i'm also very very excited!! I'm so excited for it to be done and be on our honeymoon relaxing together...but then again I don't want it to go too fast because I want to enjoy our wedding and stuff. I mean hopefully I'll only be getting married once, right.
Aww, that must have been both fun and chaotic having him there!
ReplyDeleteYeah it was. Mostly fun, but yeah having two big dogs a little dog and a cat was a little much some times. Good thing it's not like that always. But we were happy to help. :)
ReplyDelete