Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wedding Dreams

Alright so, you know how last entry I said that this wedding is sorta all I think about. Well... last night I had 4 dreams that I remembered when I woke up, 3 were about the wedding. Seriously?! I couldn't sleep very good last night so I woke up a lot, well it seemed almost everytime I woke up I remembered a different dream.

I only remember 2 of the wedding dreams now. And bare with me, they're really not that interesting, but I wanted to write them down. Cause I sorta think that it's hilarious.

The first one I remember was the day of the wedding. Apparently we were getting married in a church or somewhere inside. I had a dress on but had khaki pants on underneath. The dress cut was short in the front and then went long in the back. (Super ugly...I don't know why I would dream of wearing this) But even in the dream I was thinking to myself... 'why am I wearing this dress'. Anyways so I met my dad at the door and I was pissed because he was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. "Dad why aren't you wearing the tux you said you would wear?" "Eh, didn't feel like it". So I was pissed but brushed it off because all the Bm's and Gm's already went down the isle (I never actually saw them in the dream though). So finally we went to make our way down the isle and I realized as we were walking down the song "Happy Birthday" was playing and others singing along. So I just kinda laughed along to it. Then got up in front with Josh. And that's pretty much all I remember. Strange.

Second wedding disaster dream I had, started at the reception part. It was dinner time and I was supposed to be seated starting to eat but instead I was up mingling with guests. In this dream I don't recall what I was wearing or anything. But I was sitting at a round table with some guests and the waiters were bringing out the salad. I saw them put 3 bags of salad on the table next to us (like the salad in a plastic bag that you buy at the grocery store). I thought to myself: Really? They can't do a nice salad, we have to pick out of these bags. But I ended up talking with someone and realized that she never rsvp'd and said what meal she was planning to eat. So I thought to myself 'Didn't she grab her name plate and that tells the staff what you're eating' So what it came down to was no one had their name plate. I went to my mom and said "Where are the name plates you were supposed to grab them?" "O I forgot them, O well" Omg in the dream I sorta flipped out. Haha. I was saying "well we NEED them I'm gonna drive 20 minutes home so that we can have them". My mom just said "O the waiters will ask them what they want to eat". But o no I wasn't having it. "It's gonna take double the time now for dinner if the waiter has to ask each individual what they want and then make it. That's why they told us to have name plates." Ugh. Anyways that was the part of the dream I remember clearly, there was another part where I was walking through a school (must have been where the reception was located) trying to find something. Alright sorta funny, cause I freaked out about the smallest things.

So yeah my mind is all boggled by stupid ridiculous things. Well hopefully I can actually sleep good tonight and not be bothered by wedding nightmares.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment