I know that title probably didn't really make you want to read this blog entry but o well it's the truth of my life right now.
It seems the only things right now are work and just small wedding things. Hasn't been too much else. As soon as the summer is in the full swing of things I know that things will be busy. I already know July August and September will be busy, so maybe I should enjoy the boringness for now. But it is boring. Ha.
Recently for the wedding we haven't done too much. Me, my mom and grandma went and visited different florists in Hudson and Baldwin to try and find a good priced one. Baldwin greenhouse came out on top. They were the best priced for the bouquets and boutonnieres; so we'll be going there for those. For the other flowers we're just gonna order in bulk online because that's the only place that sells gerberas under $2 a flower. Yup they're expensive. What else? Bridal shower and bachelorette dates are set. We should be doing our food taste testing Friday or next week sometime. Got the paper, so I've been starting cutting out our invites and Josh slowly but surely has been working on a design for them. So things are falling into place. Need need need to call officiants though, probably should get on that today. That'd be the only big thing probably left.
So sorta funny along with all the wedding talk, last month when we were visiting my parents, bro and sis for her birthday it came up that we should have a little contest. See who can lose the most weight contest, for the wedding. So for sure me and Josh were in. Obviously I wouldn't lose the MOST cause I don't have too much to lose but hey if it'll help motivate me to lose the rest I need...that would be wonderful! Anyways so there's the 6 of us. We all took our weights on my parents scale and said every month around the 18th we'll weigh in. So on last Saturday (the 16th) we went over there for our first month weigh in. Ha. Sorta funny we're doing this but its fun. Anyways I seriously thought that I gained or at least stayed the same. Stepped on the scale. Down 4 pounds. NO WAY!?! This scale has to be wrong, I thought. But everyone of us lost... well according to the scale. My dad was the big winner with 7lbs lost. Josh was 2nd with 6lbs lost. Then me, my mom, and Matt all lost 4lbs. Kelley then lost 1lb. So we all lost, it was great. The one thing that is annoying is that my parents scale and my scale at home say two different numbers. So I don't know which one is really true. I'm guessing my scale at my house, just cause it says I'm 3lbs more. Anyways I was excited cause yesterday I stepped on my scale. I'm down one pound... haha... so 5 more lbs to go until my ideal ideal weight. 4 more months .... 5 lbs. I think I can do it right?? And I guess I shouldn't be soo focused on a number, cause I'd rather just know that I look good, feel good, and am toned. The number on the scale should just be the bonus.. well maybe. O let's hope I can do it. :)
Sorta excited that Easter is this weekend, so that we can see family and stuffs. Josh works on Easter Sunday, which sucks so my family is doing theirs on Saturday. Then Bridget, Josh's sister invited me to go with her to Josh's sides Easters, so I'll be doing those as well. It might be a little weird there without Josh, but I guess I should get used to it cause I will be part of the family soon. :)
But yeah that's all in the boring life of a me.
Well til next time ...adios amigos.
When is your bridal shower my dear? I want to make sure I keep that date open and not schedule any of my wedding crap that day! ;)
ReplyDeleteThere's gonna be two but one is just for my dad's side, so all of you probably don't need to go to both. The other one will be a big one and that one I'd say would be the one to go to... July 16th.
ReplyDeleteI think you're already tiny anyway but that's awesome that you're so close to your target weight! I just put a new battery in my scale & immediately regretted it because now I know I've gained all of my weight back :(
ReplyDeleteO well thanks Sarah...but I don't feel that way about myself. Yeah sometimes I just don't step on the scale for the whole month. then if I do lose a pound or two I feel good. Haha. You don't look like you gained anything at all.
ReplyDelete