Thursday, March 10, 2011

:)

So its funny. Whenever I do eventually blog I already told basically everyone the "news" ... so my blog is then sorta dumb. But whatever. I'm more blogging for myself anyways. To look back and remember what I did and how I felt.

So Wednesday, yesterday, I finally got my wedding dress. I had been to a total of four places, one place twice. So I was ready to just find it. My first visit to the wedding shoppe is where I actually found my dress, but my mom wanted me to look other places, and I guess I just didn't really know. But when I went Wednesday I tried a few more dresses and nothing beat this "first" dress. I'm just soo excited to wear it. It's actually more simple than I thought I would want but hey... maybe that's why I love it so much. It feels so so so nice to have this large part of the wedding done. Now I just have to worry about it coming in on time. Ha. They said 4 to 6 months and my wedding is in 5. So I really really really hope it makes it in time...what would I do otherwise?? Ugh. I don't even want to think about that right now.

In other news: my job is actually ok. Not saying I love it just saying its ok. I don't totally hate it. Haha. Its just the last few jobs I hate hated. So it's nice to feel that, in a way, things are sorta falling into place. I'm just excited to see where life takes me. I'm excited to get married to my love, excited to get pregnant and start a family, excited to be with family and have my own family too, and excited to find a job that I will truly love. My ideal job would be to be a stay at home mom. I have sorta always wanted that. My dad stayed home with us kids until I was maybe 6 or so. Then I went to daycare,up until I was probably 14 or something crazy like that, and hated it. I always was sad that my parents weren't home to be with me/us. So I guess I want to be home for my kids. I sorta feel that "dream" won't beable to happen because I don't think Josh can pay for everything, with me having no income. Which really sucks. I mean I would be fine with watching other kids or doing something small on the side of staying home too. Idk I guess we'll see but I am so excited for what is to come.

It's so nice to actually feel happy. :) Now I can only hope I can always stay happy. :P

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you found your dress and everything is falling into place for you!

    ReplyDelete