Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yah!!

So I know that me and Josh told a lot of people yesterday but I thought I'd make note of it on here as well. And yes I'm just soo excited I need to talk talk talk abotu it. :P We talked to the lady at our wedding venue and August 20th, 2011 is our date!! :) So about 6 months and 3 weeks until we get married!! Whoo! :) I'm soo excited!!

Tomorrow me and Josh get to go and visit Jared and Michelle for the weekend. Thanks to Gerber for watching our pups. :) Sad that we're missing Sammie's 1st birthday party but we rarely get a whole weekend off and can coordinate with them to go and visit. It just happened to be the same weekend. :( I think we haven't seen them since October so it'll be nice to reconnect!! Hopefully I'll take lots of pics to post! :) Just gotta get through work today and tomorrow and then we have a weekend to "get away" a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment