Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Eve

New Years Eve was a very fun time. We brought out 2010 with dinner at Hammond Hotel, some drinks, and some games (apple to apples, xbox kinect). It was a good time with some great people. :)

The Girls of the Night
JW, me, Sarah

Group of the Night
Everyone minus JimmyP

Me and my Fiance <3

 The boys of the night: Josh, Phil, Jimmy P, and Gerber. They all were acting like such buds. It was sort of funny. Josh and Jimmy P were saying "I'm Hans""I'm Frans""And we will pump you up." From the SNL skit. Ha, it was funny. Plus they were all hugging and goofing off all night. It was funny. Funny boys.

O and I won't say that us girls weren't being funny too. Me and JW tried to wrestle again, Sarah thought about getting in on it but instead decided against it. Plus dancing around when midnight struck! Xbox Kinect dance revolution was super fun too!! Lots of laughs watching the boys dance!

Josh made me Use a Sippy Cup so I wouldn't spill,
Guess who spilled though... Josh! Ha.

Boys Being Goofy Boys
Josh and JimmyP being Buds

Gerber and JimmyP

 Being Goofy Like We Always Are!
JW and me

All night we were taking up close and personal shots...one of JW

 
Sarah with my belt... cute headband :P

Great way to bring in 2011!! :)

3 comments:

  1. It was so much fun! Oh, and I did so get in on the wrestling! You punched me in the boob, ran away, I chased you, almost slipping on the floor, & I wrestled you to the ground! Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O yeah ... totally forgot about that! Ha. That was a super fun night. It was fun that it was sorta low key but yet we were always constantly doing something. Plus drinking enough but not too much. I still can't believe we took all those shots... I think I had two and you had three Sarah. Josh was the really drunk one that night. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun!! I bet Josh didn't feel so well the next day... haha ;)

    I haven't gone through my pics yet. I'm sure there are some good ones! I do remember getting a pretty good video of Josh. He will hate me if I post that one on facebook. So I'll just put it on my blog sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete