Thursday, December 30, 2010

Training. Venue Search. My 2010 Year.

This week has sort of been grueling. This week was week one of training for the bank, my new job. :) Its been fun actually because it is really interesting and there are some great people in my "class". Tomorrow is the last day of the week and then I have next week to train and I'll be starting my first day in my branch on Friday. Ah. Exciting but scary. It's been grueling just because I've been having to drive to Minneapolis everyday and it sucks driving that far. I've been waking up at 5:30am and not going to bed until maybe 11-11:30pm. I know that parts my fault but no matter how tired I am I just can't seem to fall asleep some times. I don't know how I'm gonna stay awake tomorrow night, New Years Eve. Hmm.. let's count how many hours I'll be up for, 5:30am - probably 2ish am. 20 1/2 hours. Omg. Ha. I'll hopefully get a nap in there between training and JW's party.
.................................................................................
Tonight after training and work me and Josh went to look at two venues. I was super excited about one, thinking that it could be the place. We got there and it was nice but they said that the main "ball room" area could hold 200 people. But it was sooo small. People would be squished in like sardines. That wouldn't be fun. So that place was scratched off the list. Then we went to a golf course and banquet hall. The price to rent it was great. We walked in and fell in love. That's great and all but then we saw the price for their catering. You have to cater through them. Too expensive. So bummed. So that sucks. It was soo perfect too but we can't afford it. It sucks. :( So the search is on still. We still have two meetings set up for next week. But I'm not too hopeful because no place is gonna beat this last one. Dang. Hopefully one will and just blow us out of the water, but I'm not too optimistic. So we're getting more ideas, especially some nice help from another bride to be :).
..................................................................................
I will not have time tomorrow to blog about what a wonderful year it has been, so I will do it on the eve of new years eve. :P
This last year, 2010, has just flown by. Super fast. Full time job, great summer, new job, new fiance. I can't even imagine how fast 2011 is gonna go. O man.
Some highlights of my 2010 year have been.
January
Poker Party
Josh bought new car
Sammie was born

February
VIP Superbowl
Valentine's Flowers at work

March
Purchased King sized bed
Jared/Michelle visited

April
Got my first tattoo

May
100 mile garage sale
Visited new Twins Stadium: Target Field
Josh turned 25

June
Wisconsin Dells mini vacation
I turned 25
Went to MN zoo

July
1 Year with BBY
Tubing down Cannon River w/ Mitch/Brittany
Chicago Trip
Tubing down the Apple River
2 years in our House

August
Tubing down Apple River 2
Visited Jared/Michelle
Anders was born

September
State Fair
Pedi's with Leanne
Poker Party for Baby Arco

October
Visited Pumpkin Patch
25 year Wedding Anniversary for my parents
Dexter was born
Jared/Michelle visited
Bonfire
Halloween
JW/Phil engaged

November
HP movie came out
Thanksgiving
Black Friday

December
BWW wing party
New job
Engaged
Lost 'old' job
Christmas
And now New Years!

Added to almost every month was hanging out with friends or family and everyone's bdays too. 
And for the record I'm not a freak... I just looked up in my calendar book to see things that I had written down over the year. It'll be easier to look back and maybe remember if I have the month it happened in. :P And sorry if I forgot something, my calendar book is pretty messy I quick skimmed for special events.

But anyways I've had many great memories this year, that I will never forget. I also experienced many firsts this year plus also got to try things that I haven't seen or done in a long time. I'm very happy that everyone I love has been safe and healthy too. I can only hope that everyone is great for 2011 too. I am very excited to start 2011 though. I have many things to look forward too. My wedding to Josh, I want to eat/be healthier, and work hard at my new job. At this moment I am truly excited for the future and all that is coming my way. It's been a great year 2010, thank you! :)

Happy New Year Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment