It's one of those things that I kinda knew or thought would eventually happen... I mean we'd been together over 4 years but I wan't expecting it December 18th, 2010. Crazy enough it was exactly 4 years and 4 months from when Josh asked me out... and look at us now. :)
So the story.
I actually closed Friday night and was at work until midnight, so I didn't get home until almost 1ish am. Right before we went to bed Josh told me that he made me something and that he'd show me the next day. We were planning to start/finish our Christmas shopping on Saturday so we set our alarms and woke up some what early (well early for me on a weekend). I started getting ready for the day and Josh tells me he made something for me and got me out of the bathroom to come watch this video he made. I honestly was thinking that he made me like a goofy video of some sort. Not quite. He had wrote me a song and was singing and playing his guitar all recorded on this video. I just thought he was being sweet, until the end when he said "Will you marry me?!" Omg I was so surprised and so happy. Just starting crying. It was such a perfect moment. :)
Josh even picked out the ring himself!! :) It's soo pretty and soo perfect for me!!
Yah!! I'm soo excited and soo happy!! I love Josh soo much and I couldn't be any luckier!!
I'm so happy for you! What a sweet/creative way to propose!
ReplyDeleteWe all want to see the video! i just about died when I heard that is how he proposed!
ReplyDeleteYay!! I know I already told you guys but I'll tell you again... I'm so stinkin excited for you both!!! :D And I'm with Rachel, I want to see the video! That is such a sweet proposal!! We all knew Josh would come up with a good one!
ReplyDeleteI know it was such a great proposal... I thought so too! :) So perfect!! I'm not sure he'd let you see the video... he doesn't even want me to watch it again. ;P
ReplyDeleteThats is so cute! I am so happy for you guys! And again that ring is so gorgeous!
ReplyDelete