O how life can be tricky. The last four days have been great. I just got engaged on Saturday sorta living on that cloud nine, feeling that finally everything in my life is coming together. Then wham O!! It gets all shoved in my face and its like nope life is gonna be hard for a while. :( Ugh.
So I don't know to share the good news or bad news first. Maybe the bad just to get it over with.
So I'll just spit it out. I was fired today! :( When they told me I literally burst into tears. I mean I just got engaged, just started to plan a wedding and bam no job = no money. How can you plan a wedding, let alone a future without any money?! :( As much as I was annoyed and frusterated and at times disliked my job I definelty still didn't want to be fired. The thing that sucks is that we just got engaged, so I was all excited about planning the wedding, but no job = no money. How you supposed to plan a wedding, let alone a future without any money?! Ugh. Also, something that sucks is that I wasn't fired because my sales were down (in fact I was one of the top for appliances) and it wasn't because I stole something or anything (I mean who would do that anyways?!). It just sucks... 3 days before Christmas too.
But... there is a small ray of light in the whole situation because (the good news) is that I did get a part time job. I had two interviews in November and beginning of December and then recently they told me that I had got the job!! :) I'm hired at 25 hours a week. Its at a bank in Hudson. I actually start training on the 27th.
So it really sucks that I no longer have a full time job but at least I have something. I'm just gonna have to apply to other part time jobs and hope that I can find something. I want so bad to make extra money and put money aside so that I can help Josh out and that I can help pay for our wedding. But I don't know how good that's looking. I just have to try and stay positive and think that things happen for a reason. Things could be way worse and I am still lucky with many many things in my life! At least I don't have to drive all the way to Maplewood anymore, right? Hmm. I'm gonna hang in there. I have to.
Sorry that you lost your job :( That's really rotten that they would let you go right before Christmas! But maybe there will be good that comes from it, good changes for the new year maybe? You did say that you didn't like it there but maybe you'll like the bank more or can find something that you enjoy. I know how much having a job that you hate can affect your life in a negative way.
ReplyDelete