Friday, June 26, 2009

To go or not to go... that's the question!

Vegas baby Vegas!!!


Me and Josh are still contemplating going to Vegas or not. We were invited a few months ago by Josh's sister Bridget and her boyfriend, Jason. It's gonna be Bridgets 21st birthday July 22nd, so Jason wanted to take her to Vegas to celebrate. Pretty nice gift huh? Well, we were invited and said we'd think about it. Still thinking...


I know it would be fun because... it's Vegas! We both went two years ago with a bunch of friends and it was fun... but more just saw everything and didn't party. Bridget and Jason also are more partiers so I know it would be a true Vegas experience. BUT the one thing me and Josh are hesitating on is the fact that we don't want to pay maybe around $500 each to go with them and then barely see them down there. Isn't the point of going with another couple or other people is spending some time with them?? I don't know ... I just don't want to imagine in my head how I think the trips gonna go and then be disappointed. We said we wanted to sit down and talk about what they were planning or thinking about the trip. For example, are they inviting us just to party with them one night down there and then the rest would be on our own or did they invite us because they want us to be with them every day?? There's just a lot of questions ... and neither seems to answer any. It's just hard to try and think what they're thinking and planning about their vacation. . In all actuality I do wnat to spend some "alone time" with Josh but I also would want to be in a group to go out at night and party some. I don't know... to spend the money or save? Be spontaneous and have some fun or same old same old?


So the question still is... Should we go to Vegas??

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I guess that all depends on how much you guys like Vegas.
    I think it would be fun to get everyone together to go on a cruise. (of course not now because no job = no $ for me). But I think it would be fun to do that some day, with one of those cheap Hobbit travel deals.

    ReplyDelete