Friday, June 19, 2009

Ugh.. what a day!

Sooo... my day starts out good. Fresh. O by the way I got a job offer yesterday from best buy. pretty crazy... first job interview (well 2) and I get an offer! :) So I had to do the drug test. Get there, downtown st. paul, at about 11:15. go in to pee and I can't. Ugh. so the lady kicked me out for lunch break 11:30 to 12:30. I was like O thats nice... but thats not even the annoying part. I walk out to my car and I have a stupid flat tire. Ugh!!!! So i'm stuck downtown st. paul with a flat tire e. thank goodness for AAA and thank goodness for the internet on Joshs phone. What a crappy day so far! I just hope I can make it all the way home on this little spare tire.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, that does sound like a sucky day. I hate flat tires! But that's great that you got a job offer! I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really sucks about the pee test and the flat tire but at least you got a job!!! :-) Congrats! Is it for the best buy in Maplewood then?

    ReplyDelete