Life was soo much simpler when we were little. Never had to worry about anything, it seems. Here's when I was a just a little baby girl.
I love looking at old pictures... every memory seems to always be happy, no matter what was going on.
Even when I was in high school times were good... didn't have to worry about much. Just homework, boys, and chores. Small little things.
Man was I skinny then.
What happened to that? :(
I'm just happy that I'm gonna be busy the next two days. Leaves no time for worries. Tomorrow house hunting for my friend Jessie, then starting Saturday Josh and his dad are gonna start building the deck (all the wood got delivered today... so cool), and Saturday night I'll be out with all my ladies!! :) I'm excited to hang out with everyone... we always make it a good time!
I know how you feel Lynsie :( Saturday night will be a good release and a chance to forget our troubles for a little bit.
ReplyDelete