So who names their town festival Pea Soup Days?? Wow Somerset, obviously. So weird.
The carnival started last night so me and Josh thought we'd venture down there on our walk (plus Josh wanted cheese curds). So I thought it'd be fun to have a beer and a few cheese curds. Well we get there and first of all its tiny (don't know why that still surprises me). There was like 10 rides for the kiddies, 3 food vendor things, and a few tents. It was 8:30ish when we got there but the beer tent already had a cover charge of $5. What a rip off. So much for having a beer. Josh did get his cheese curds but we were only there for like 10 minutes.
As we were leaving there was a tent serving nothing else but... guess what??... pea soup. They weren't joking I guess about these pea soup days.
Pea soup? Yucky! I was driving through Ellsworth on my way back home on sunday and saw banners everywhere saying that there's a cheese curd festival the last weekend of June.
ReplyDelete