Sunday, August 30, 2009

Well we now have internet

Ok ok I know its been like 2 months... but we now have REAL internet!! Which means that I don't need Joshs phone to go and look anything up on the internet... I can actually sit down, turn the computer on and go on the internet any time I please. :) Whoo hoo!

So much has happened since the last time I wrote. For example, me and Josh did go to Vegas with Bridget (josh's sister) and her boyfriend Jason. Good times. I'll have to put pics from the vacation on the computer. Yeah I still haven't done that and it's been about a month and half. Haha... I'll have to get on that.

My job is actually starting to suck less too, which is always nice. I work in the appliances department so of course its the slowest department in the store. Seriously who plans on going to Best Buy to buy appliances? Well anyways I started hating my job because it was always sooo slow and so boring (which I hate... I want to be doing something if I'm working... I hate being bored). Plus on top of it I have the potential to work nights and weekends. Poop... I also very much dislike nights and weekends. Especially because Josh only works MOnday thru Friday and in the morning. But anyways by some miracle it seems that all the part time people in my department are now in school which means they can only work nights and weekends which means Lynsie gets to work mornings and have the weekends off!! :) Yah!! I have been still working about 1 -2 nights a week but have had the last few weekends off. For retail thats amazingness. I hope it stays this way... but I'm sure it won't... its of course not permanent... but I'll enjoy it while it lasts!!!

Last night me and Josh went to the Drive in. Sooo fun. Hadn't been there in at least a year. It was rather chilly out for the end of August ... it was in the low 60s if not in the 50s. Burr. So we stayed in the car the whole time ... but it was such a perfect night. Curled up in our blankets, had our few little snacks there and we were set. Clear skies for the most part too... good for watching a movie. We saw District 9 and Final Destination 3. I really wasn't excited for either but I just wanted to go to the drive in. District 9 was ok, nothing I'd have to see again and Final Destination 3 was dumb. O well we had a very good time and was sooo tired after. Yah for Sunday off too!!

Ok thats all for now... Just want to say: I'm excited for the state fair. I'm excited that we have internet. I'm excited for our new tv and new tv stand. I'm excited to go and watch Design Star with Josh right now. Yah! :)

2 comments:

  1. Lynsie's back! Oh how I wish I had real internet out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Lynsie is finally blogging again!! :)

    ReplyDelete