Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ready for my novel??

Well well well...

I don't know why I have such a hard time sitting down to the computer to blog. Maybe because the "computer room" is also the "kitty room". I have a hard time sitting next to a litter box. Even if it has recently been changed and barely smells. Usually whenever I'm on the computer Jackson (my kitty) strolls on in the room and decides to either take a dump or whizzes into the litter box. Then it smells for the next half hour. I think he does it on purpose... he walks out of the room laughing to himself... "she'll be sitting in there breathing in my fumes"... gross. (And I'm serious because he just was in here and peed.)

Anyways... I feel my life is really boring. Maybe that's another reason its hard to write. There's really nothing important to blog about.

Hmmmm.... Today all day me and Josh cleaned. It was our fall cleaning I guess. Our house really needed it too!! Sometimes its crazy to think the little things you put off because you say "O I'll just get to that tomorrow" and then it never happens. Then the clothes get all piled up (even if they're clean) or the dishes get all piled up or you just don't vacuum. Ugh. I hate dirtyness... but sometimes I just get too lazy. Not today though!!! :) We were cleaning machines.
We woke up and Josh cooked me an omelet. :) Then I folded and put away ALL of the clean clothes that had accumulated in our room (we'd wash clothes and were too lazy to put them away), plus I re arranged my side of the closet. I figure if I'm in the mood for cleaning might as well get it all done. Josh then at the same time was doing the dishwasher and washing the dirty pots and pans. Then I swept, febreezed, and vacuumed everything (yes including the nasty couch that was full of Sasha hair). Also during this time I was running load after load of laundry (dirty towels, stinky blankets that were on the couch, bed sheets... things of that nature). Then of course Josh decided he might as well cut the grass. That of course requires at least a half an hour of picking up dog poop (glad I got out of that one this time... I was de weeding our flowers) plus the lawn mower was broken so he had to go buy some bolts and fix it. The bathroom of course had to be done too so that was another one of my tasks. Toilet, sink and shower. After that I then decide to hang some more pictures on the wall, hang a mirror, and we rehung the curtains in our living room. Ugh I think thats all we did... I don't know I just know that pretty much all I did today was clean. It kinda sucks to have to do it... but it feels sooooo good to be done and sooooo good to have a clean home. :)

This last friday me and Josh had a date night! Whoo. We never do but I insisted that I wanted to make a "fancy" dinner for us, including wine and all. Josh of course doesn't like wine or he won't try it again so I drank it by myself. Whatever thats fine too. It was nice to cook a nice meal from scratch. I made a Rachel Ray recipe... two sauce lasagna or something of that sort. Making two different types of sauces from scratch can be quite difficult I'll tell ya. But it was fun... I like that sort of thing. Plus I was suprised that Josh actually some what liked it. He has trouble trying new things sometimes (he has gotten a lot better). He tried it and I was proud of him. :) The whole reason I made it was so that we could try something new together. It was a good time.

Since having the internet its been nice being able to pop on here whenever I feel like it... but... it also has been a little bit of a pain too. One reason why Josh really wanted to get internet was so that he could go on his PS3 whenever he wants and play online. Now what do I think of this? Well to start I don't really like video games in the first place so now that its online it's even more dumb. It seems whenever I'm not doing something with him he wants to go online to play his games with his friends or whatever. Hmm... when do they out grow this? I know the answer is never... but come on now seriously. Plus guess why I'm blogging?? Yup Josh is playing his video games. Haha. I will admit playing Little Big Planet online can maybe tend to sometimes be fun. :P Just don't tell Josh.

Like I said I feel like my lifes been pretty boring lately... which makes me want to do more things. I have an urge to have a party at my house and invite a lot of people and just have everyone drink and have a good time. Plus I want to go out to dance more too. I just knew that this weekend I didn't want to go out. This weekend was the first weekend we had nothing going on and actually I wanted to leave it that way... sometimes its nice to just be home. Plus last friday me, Josh, his sister and some people from our work went out and I got way too drunk. I'll just say that I haven't puked in a long time from drinking but I did on Saturday morning. Ugh. I hate that feeling!! Ya know the feeling that ... "I'm never gonna drink again." So I thought it would be good to take a weekend off.

Well I thought of something else I wanted to accomplish today... going on walmart.com to "print out" some of my photos. I don't think I've done that in a year. It needs to be done though. I have no current pictures. I think I will go do that now.

Just gonna say... excited for the Vikings game tomorrow! GO Vikes!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, pretty sure my life is more boring. I seriously need to get myself motivated to clean. I think having a party at your place is a great idea! Maybe I'll see you this coming weekend because Jessie said something about going out for Collette's birthday? I also have hundreds upon hundreds of photos to print (I haven't printed any since November because of $ :(

    ReplyDelete