Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Facebook Depression

Why is facebook soo depressing sometimes?

I go on there and then I see all the fun exciting things other people are doing and I'm just sitting at home doing nothing. Its sad to see all of your "friends" in pictures or talking about things they've done together that I never was a part of. Talking about how great their jobs are ... how much fun they have... how great their lives are.

There's nothing really exciting going on in my life. Nothing really to look forward to anymore it seems. Going on facebook really makes me feel that way. I see all these exciting things that people are doing and being apart of and then there's me.

The really sad part is I can't stop going on facebook. It makes me feel that way sometimes but yet I still want to see what people are up to and what I might be missing out on. Sad very sad.



Believe me now, I'm not saying my life sucks or anything because it doesn't. Its just weird to see some people that used to be such good friends living their lives completely without me in it and almost seeming to be happier that way. That might sound selfish but when you're such good friends with someone you always think that that person will never forget you or would never want to be without you... but it changes.

I miss a lot of people and feel I would change a lot about some friendships in my past. But I can't go back.

I'm just lucky I have such a great boyfriend, a great family, great puppies and kitty, a house, and at least I have a job (not gonna say its good because it kinda sucks, but at least I have one). I just have to try and get past all the crap and remember all the good things in my life.

I will try.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, sometimes while browsing around on there I feel like I could just cry, like my life is even less than I thought before.
    You do have a good life Lynsie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah... I know. Its just sometimes facebook makes me feel that way... thats all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel! I feel that way too. It's sad how everybody grows apart. p.s. i miss hanging out with you!

    ReplyDelete