Ok so the last how many blogs of mine have been about my upcoming wedding. Well today its not.
Instead I'm gonna ramble on about the joys of my current job. Ha.
So I have only had this teller job since December 2010 so really only 7 months ... and I'm already to move on. Maybe its not the jobs and its just me. Ha. :( But seriously I like the 'actual' job just minus a few things. Most of the people are amazing and I love talking and hanging out with them. But there is one part of the job that the managers are psycho about. No, its not having the greatest customer service (which it really should be), its making sure we hit our numbers and get our "sales". Seriously, dumb. Then, since I've started we have gone through 3 managers and next week our 4th manager will start. Its sooooooo frusterating to finally get used to how a manager works and schedules and then boom... they're switching to a new one. Apparently our branch isn't up to 'their' standards and the new manager that's coming is actually coming to clean out the place. Great. Real great. Now only 3ish weeks before my wedding and I have to worry about keeping my 25 hour job. Seriously?! I really need this added stress. Thanks job, thanks.
But I do have a small ray of sunshine peeking through all my dark job clouds... I do have an interview for a totally new and different job. I don't want to say too much because I don't want to jinx it ... but o how I want this new job!! I NEED IT!! I feel sooo stressed thinking about my job situation and how Josh is basically the only one supporting us. Ugh. I don't want to even start on that.
Anyways that is all my ramblings about my current job situation now. That is it.
No comments:
Post a Comment