Wednesday, August 3, 2011

T - 17 days.

Last night I ordered the last few things we needed to "pick up" online. Lucky that we did it last night because some things say "will deliver between 8/12-8/18" Ahh. It'll be a rush if everything comes just two days before the wedding. But at least it'll be here.

Tomorrow we're meeting with the dj to dicuss the final details. I'm soo excited for our grand entrance mash up and for our bridal party to join in. :)

Anyways with only 17 days you'd figure that we'd have all the numbers set for everyone but we still have a crazy number left who we haven't heard from. Ah. We're really suprised at the numbers actually ... as of right now today we have 127 yes's and 53 no's. I guess there's a lot of people who don't like us. :P But that means we still have 50 people that we're waiting on. Why do people have such a hard time rsvping?? I mean really our date for them to rsvp by was July 22nd and um... it's a week and a half later. Come on people, really?? We have a deadline for the caterer. Actually that deadline is in 7 days. Ah. 50 people we're holding our breath for.

Anyways... this weekend is JWs turn for her bachelorette party. Ah, I'm sooo excited. I know it'll be a good time. :) It'll be nice to have someone else be the bride for a while and I can just be by the wayside. Sometimes it's nice to just get all this stress off my mind. I know her party will help with that. Whoo hoo.

2 comments:

  1. Mashup? What do you mean we join in? I would like to be informed :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... you will kell. I can always send you the video that will be similar to what we want.

    ReplyDelete