Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ooof-da!

Well T-10 days today.

Had to call in our preliminary numbers for dinner today. Only 134 yeses. I guess that's fine with me even though that's such a smaller number than I thought it'd be. Less money for us to pay then I guess. :P

Over the last few days everything is really really coming together. We've been getting a lot of boxes in the mail recently. Candles in. Favors in. Gifts all in. Cake topper in.

Plus I've been crazy diy-ing lately. Name cards done. Card box almost done. Flower girl basket done. Ceremony wording/vows done. Guest book just about done.

All that's left are programs, signs for parking, few little decoration things, and ordering some flowers today. Cake/cupcakes were figured out today and also made sure the chairs were set.

Whew... I finally am feeling like the end is in site. :) Hopefully all this work pays off in the end and the night is extra amazing!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your wedding will be amazing!! I can't believe it's already next weekend! Crazy!! Can't wait! :) ~ Jessie W.

    ReplyDelete