Thursday, July 14, 2011

Stressed

Ok I'm seroius... my left eye has been twitching for the last week off and on. Its driving me nuts. Ah.

Why am I stressed you may ask?? Well ... this wedding is the main reason. I thought I was getting things done in good time before, until this week. All of a sudden I realized that there was only 6 weeks left. Now there's 5 weeks and 2 days. Ah. We still have soooo much to do, at least I think so.
We do have a lot of stuff done but there are also so much we need to do. Let's see:
-Pick up rings -Pick out cake/cupcakes -Name cards -Card box -Programs -Favors -Order flowers -Figure out rehersal dinner -Pick songs for ceremony and reception -Finish online ordering of gifts and small items -Guest book stuff -Ceremony readings and vows
Hmm...that might be it. But probably not.

On top of all the stuff I need to get done there's all this stupid drama going on with the people who are having their wedding after ours. Idk if I ever told the story but basically the park we're getting married at let another couple book our same day for their wedding. I booked it first but then they said they'd do their cermony after ours. At first I was like whatever not a big deal. But now it's soo drama. At first we were maybe gonna share chairs but they wanted to rent the $3.50 ea. chairs. We were like heck no. Chairs aren't worth that much money especially when our ceremony will be lik 20 minutes. Then they didn't email us back for around 2 months, so we went and made our plans, right. Ordered our chairs and figured out our officiant and all that jazz. Well when they emailed me back finally they still thought we were gonna be sharing everything. Um...why are you waiting til less than 2 months before to do anything. They still hadn't got an officiant or anything and wanted the name our our guy. Ugh can you not do it yourself?! (That might seem mean but its actually the bride's friend who is planning her wedding, that's who I had been talking to.) Well my mom told me she was gonna take over the ceremony stuff and email her back and tell her we already have everything... they're on their own. Well now that has blown up and she's pissed. I'm still getting the emails with mine on the cc. Ugh not something I want to have to worry about. Cause if they mess up the park or ruin something after we leave we can get held responsible for it with the city. (We're sharing the park remember). Just soo dumb.

Sorry for that forever rant but things sorta have been getting on my nerves a lot easier these days. Why can't planning a wedding be easy and not soo stressful? Ha. I just want it to be simple yet look really  nice. Hopefully I can accomplish that and come close to our budget or below.

37 days to go.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of stress now, but just wait until it's over! It will feel great! That sucks about the people having the wedding after you, what moochers!!

    ReplyDelete