Our 4th of July weekend started on Friday the 1st, after work. We bought Twins tickets for both of our dads for fathers day. Then basically the rest of my fam came with as well. It was a crazy crazy day/game.
We ended up eating a lot of food... yum yum.
The hallways were really crowded because it was forecasted to storm. Everyone crowded under the stairs so they wouldn't get rained on.
My love and me.
Here us with our dads. :)
In our spots waiting for the game, with my bro.
My dad, mom, my sis's bf and my sis
The storm approaching.
Josh getting ready for the rain. haha.
The rain pouring down at Target Field. Crazy crazy.
Us hiding from the rain.
Joe Mauer.
Fireworks for the 4th. I thought it was soo cool looking around the field seeing all the people taking pics.
The next day we got a large group together and tubed down the Apple River. It was such a beautiful day to be laying on a tube with good friends. Sunny and a perfect 85 degrees. When we got back from tubing we grilled out too. It was a fun day.
Sunday we had one of our couple friends, Mitch and Brittany over and had some good times. We made homemade pizzas for dinner, played some wii games, and had a bonfire.
Monday was the 4th of July. We woke up early to meet Josh's dad and Joy to go fishing. They have two boats so we took one and they took the other.
First time the Jeep is towing a boat.
Josh driving the boat.
It was windy riding in the back.
:) It was sunny out.
Josh trying to catch the big one.
Me fishin away.
Josh's 3lb 6oz. walleye.
I got fried. Ouch.
Such a good way to spend the 4th of July. It was such a beautiful day. We got soo lucky. We were fishing probably from 9am til 3pm. Such a good time. :)
I was very sad to have to go back to work on Monday but I was very happy that the 3 day weekend was as great as it was.
Now there's only 7 more weekends until our wedding. OMg I can not believe how fast its coming. Only one of those weekends we have nothing planned. I bet these last 7 weeks are gonna fly. Glad I'm enjoying the last summer as a Nicol!! :) But excited to go forward as an Oswald!!
No comments:
Post a Comment