(I'll warn you now ... this is longggggggggg!)
As the days dwindle down to mine and Josh's big day ... the busier I feel. There is still soo much to do and I feel I never will accomplish everything. Obviously I have to... because I only have 23 days left.
So much has happened in the last few weeks that I never really have talked about, like I said I feel soo busy but that's just cause of me over thinking things. Invites went out end of last month. Me and Josh made them ourselves and in the end, I was soo happy with them. They were a lot of hard work but to me it was worth it.
| Outside all closed up. |
![]() |
| Inside. :) |
| All of them ready to send out. |
Also in the last two months I have had two bridal showers. The first was just a small one with my dad's side of the family but the second one was large; basically everyone else came to this one. They both were very fun. Only thing for me is I don't like to be the center of attention, so I was just a little stressed about all the people watching me. Ha. There were some games that were just too funny. I'm very lucky to have great people in my life that come and help me and Josh celebrate our upcoming wedding. :)
Since the invites went out I have been literally checking the mail every single day. I just love getting the RSVPs in the mail. Our deadline on our invite for the RSVPs was July 22nd, which obviously has passed. We only have gotten about 150 confirmed yes or no's, so we're still waiting on 75 or so people. That's a lot. That'll be the next step soon to call or contact the 75 people who haven't responded. Since we're doing the seated meal we NEED a yes or no answer; otherwise you don't get a meal wether you come or not. So that'll be a pain but I think we'll try and get the parents to do that job.
Last weekend was my bachelorette party and Josh also had his bachelor party. What a blast!! We did them seperate. Me and all my girls went on a boat on Lake Minnetonka from 7pm til 10pm.
While on board, we drank, ate a delicious dinner, drank, played a little game with some little lingerie gifts, and drank. Then we drove back to St. Paul and went to the Wild Onion to finish the night with some more drinks and dancing. It was soo fun and seriously thank you to everyone who participated in the night!! Us girls haven't gone out dancing in a while it felt, so it was nice to go out and actually have a good place to dance, even though it was packed and soooo hot!!
(Some of my fav. pics!)
Josh also said his guys did a very good job with all the planning and good times. He ended up holding the toilet at the end of the night, which I was lucky I didn't get to that point. But I'm glad he had such a great time!!
Now that those larger events have passed we just have to finish up the smaller details and get ready for our big day!! :) I'm sooo excited, yet I am still pretty stressed right now. I did meet with our wedding reception lady yesterday to make sure everything is in place, so it feels good to know that we're on our way. Just still have a lot of little things to cross off our list. Its hard to do some things like picking the songs and such when it feels like Josh is never at home, always working. So... maybe this weekend will be the time to sit and listen to a bunch of songs.
Few more weeks and I'll be his wife!! :) So crazy, but so exciting!!
The final 3 weeks...
*This weekend we're helping miss JW with her and Phils deck... well we hope to help them build one.
*Next weekend will be future Mrs. Kasinskas's (JW) bachelorette party!! Plus its my mom's bday.
*Then we have one more weekend, free as of now.
*Then it's our wedding weekend!!!
:)








I like the new layout! Very cute picture of you two. :)
ReplyDeletethanks. :)
ReplyDelete