Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Almost December

I CANNOT believe that it's gonna be December in 44 minutes. Crazyness. That means in about a month it will be changing to 2011. This year seriously has gone WAY WAY fast!!

I bet this month is gonna go super fast too just because there's so much going on. Within the next few weeks I will: have dinner with Laura, Tom's bday, Leanne's bday, Matt's bday, make cookies with my mom and sis, game night and maybe two, possibly make cookies with Jodi and Bridget, have two bww parties (one with friends and one with fam), celebrate Christmas with both of our families, and then celebrate the new year. Whew. And o yeah work 5 days of the week too. Ha.

As much as I dislike the cold and winter... I'm trying to enjoy this holiday time. We have our tree up and have all the decorations out. :) This month should hopefully turn out to be a good month.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the holiday season!! Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas and New Years!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I hate the cold weather but I do love the holidays. I love the food and the people. :)

    ReplyDelete