So tonight me, Joshua, and Jessie went to Part 1 of the last Harry Potter (has to be said in a British accent...it's better that way :P) Anyways it was fabulous. A little off of what the book was but still really good. Ugh damn how they ended it though. Only gotta wait 8 months til the next one. Ahhh!! It just means I will have to re-read the last book again. O how I love me some Harry Potter!! :)
Totally changing the subject but I'm very sick of retail. Especially because Black Friday is coming up and ugh all the planning and stupid customer questions about it is driving me insane. Which brings me to... I have to be at a 6:30am meeting tomorrow. Boo. Like do they really have to have it SOOO early?! Do they think anyone is awake enough to actually listen to what their saying?? Ha. But we have tomorrow's meeting plus the day before Thanksgiving I have to stay til 11pm just to 'get ready' (again) for opening Black Friday. THEN I have to be at the store at 3 am on Black Friday! Ugh. I'm tired just thinking of that. O well it is what it is, I guess. I just can't wait for the possible day that I may not work retail. A girl can dream, right??
Well that is all friends, GOOD NIGHT. (Sorta... even though I'll probably be up for a few more hours. :P)
No comments:
Post a Comment