Saturday, November 27, 2010

The last few days...

... have been rough.

The day before Thanksgiving I had to work 3pm until midnight. Man it was a long day. Had to get ready and set up for black Friday stuff. Didn't get much sleep for Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving was actually really nice and refreshing though. We didn't have to do too much running around. Got to visit with Josh's mom, bf, sis, sis's bf, nephew, bro, niece, and grandparents. It was a good time, with lots of good food. Then we drove to my grandma's house and visited with my grandparents, mom, dad, bro and sis. The only thing that sorta sucked probably with going to my gmas house was that its over an hour away. We didn't end up leaving until after 9pm. Normally that isn't late at all but I didn't end up getting into bed until 11. I had to wake up at 1:30am. So I didn't get very much sleep at all.

Black Friday I started work at 3am. I had to walk the line of people in the 8 degree weather to hand out tickets for a laundry pair. It was soooo cold. People are soo crazy to wait out there in the freezing cold for hours. People had tents set up outside from the day before. Crazy crazyness. But yeah I worked til a little after 1pm.  Then I tried to do a little shopping. Didn't get home until 4. It was a very long long day.

Today I had to open at work too. I still feel like I need to sleep. Maybe tomorrow I'll get to catch up a little on that... hopefully.

I am excited for the Christmas season coming up now. I think tomorrow after the Vikes game I'll set up some Christmas decorations. Yah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment