Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Stuck...
I am seriously getting depressed. My life has become a life of boring nothingness. Friday and today I have called many many places in the search of a few good leads for a job and seriously every single one said they're not hiring. I know apparently the economy is sucking right now ... but what does that mean for me? How long do I have to be unemployed? Am I ever gonna find a job? What am I gonna do if I lose unemployment? Lose my house. Ugh. I am unbelievably stressed right now. I really honestly don't know what to do anymore. I am going insane sitting at home day in and day out. Especially because I'm not good enough to work anywhere anymore. Thats what I've come to feel recently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
poor lynsie, i am sorry. i don't know exactly how you feel but max feels the same way and has felt like that for a long time. you just have to try and keep your spirits up friend. talk to max about it if you want! he can relate to you the best.
ReplyDeleteThat sucks Lynsie. But it will be okay! Just like Jewells said... keep your spirits up! You will eventually find a job. You ARE worth it and if anyone was hiring out there they would hire you! :) Stupid economy!
ReplyDeleteAww Lynsie, I know how you feel buddy :(
ReplyDelete