Friday, March 20, 2009

whats on my mind...

Yesterday me and Josh finally went and got our new licenses. Ya know the ones that say our new address on them. Believe me I know its been 7 months since we got the house but I finally got Josh to agree on going. So now I'm a true Wisconsinitte (?) I guess. :( Booo... Minnesota still Rocks!!

Then we also came to the realization that we're actually not getting internet like we had previously thought. Dang! Stupid little town only has one provider and they make you buy a phone line to get internet, even DSL. So so so dumb!! We wanted to drop the internet on Joshs phone and just get it at home. But then if we have to add a phone line thats another $20/month on top of internet; plus a set up fee of almost $40. So now we're at square one again. No idea when we'll ever have real internet. :(

I am very very excited for this weekend though. There is a lot going on ... so hopefully everything is a good time.

Saturday my sister is having her bday party with the fam. Its always fun to see the fam... at least in little intervals. haha. She turned 18 on Monday ... thats so crazy. I just remember being 18. Man time goes soo fast... I'm already 23 almost 24. Ugh.
Then Saturday night Jessie and Max are throwing a poker party. Whoohoo! Those are always fun. Its especially fun if you win some money. I'm sure I'll have a few drinks ... and then win first place ;) Haha.
Sunday then I'm soo excited. FINALLY... me and Jessie Walton get to watch the Twilight movie. Whoooooooooooooo! (Thats me screaming!) You know you all are jealous... but you're also welcome to see it with us too. You know you want to. ;)
Then Monday Josh is off ... so it's an extended weekend for me cause I get more time with him. He has to work next Saturday (pooh!) but at least they give him another day off during the week. The last few times they made him work 6 days. Plus, everyones coming to our house Monday night!! Hmm... what should we have for dinner??

No comments:

Post a Comment