Well then I have also now become a blogger. Yah for me.
It took me soo long to finally do this because of our stupid internet... or lack there of. But I am dealing with the random disconnects and half the time not working internet and will try to write.
Thanks to Jessie Walton and Sarah I am here. Now I don't know what to write about. I think that always happens. O well it will come to me.
Quite funny but I was setting up my account and Josh, my boyfriend, saw me joining and now he wants to join. I really don't know why thats funny but it is. So who knows if he really will or not ... I really don't know when he'd have time to write anything anyways, he works all the time. But it would be very interesting to see what he would have to say!
Hmm... so tomorrow I will be having Leanne over to paint our entry way and main bathroom. I'm soo excited. For some reason I get excited with anything to do with the house or other peoples houses. I guess that's why I got a degree in Interior Design, not that I'm using it or anything. Maybe someday... or maybe not. I really don't know anymore. So after a full day of painting it will be nice to leave with Josh for the weekend. Have some drinks and hang out with Jared and Michelle. We never get to see them so it should be a good time!
Well Jessie Walton I hope this was interesting enough for you to read while you're bored. Haha. But I have to go eat some ravioli now for dinner! Mmm!
I'm so proud of you Lynsie!!! Your first blog! :) You should incourage Josh to get one too! The more to read the better! I hope your ravioli was delicious!
ReplyDeleteyay for lynsie getting a blog. i agree with JW, joshua needs a blog too. although it would be weird to read josh's blog for you i would think... i would wonder what max would say too!
ReplyDeleteYay! I love it when more people sign up, more to read! The more the better! What do you mean you're not using your interior design skills - you are using them on your house, right?
ReplyDeleteCute blog! Yay for our lovely painting skills! Hopefully the entryway color grows on Josh. I really like it!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!
ReplyDelete