Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just soo bored.

So here I am just sitting here being bored not wanting to watch tv. Josh is off at a bar with Dan and Mitch. I sit here all day by myself and now here I am sitting here all night by myself too. Ugh what a life.


Today was pretty busy seeming. Me and Leanne started our task of painting the bathroom at about 11am. We get almost through and we realize we will not have enough paint. Man we sure thought a quart would be enough. So then we realize a quart probably won't be enough for the entry way either. Off to Menards. But we eventually did finish both. The dumb entryway "gold" sucks to paint. Every little stroke you make you can see when it drys. I have to remember that I always think painting is so fun until I'm doing it. haha. But it is done now and hopefully for a while we won't have to paint. Neither color turned out like I had thought. The bathroom green is way more pastely green than olive green and the entryway gold is super super bright and extreme... but I'm done for now. I've spent enough money on paint. I still don't know if I like either of them ... but whatever. I don't think Josh is fond of either also. I don't know... I think that they just have to grow on me. What do you think?

Bathroom


EntryWay

On another note: I have come to think that I really am not liking unemployment anymore. I'm not sure I ever liked it but I know in so many ways I don't like it now. I hate just always sitting around. I feel I never get anything done. I barely feel like I leave the house, even though I know I could. I have gotten incredibly fat. I don't get to make any money. I'm constantly bored!! I think the only good thing is that I could do whatever I want to whenever I wanted to any time. But I don't do to much so I guess that one doesn't really matter.

All I gotta say is I'm happy I have Sasha and Sadie my puppies and Jackson my kitty. If I was home all day and didn't have them I think I would go crazy. The house would be so silent.
Well I have written two days in a row... go me!

3 comments:

  1. A. The bathroom color... ok. not me i suppose. you know me and my bright colors!

    B. I LOVE the entry way color! so nice and bright! very good choice, i think you should very much appreciate how that turned out!

    C. You can hang out with Max if you get bored! you guys could have doggie playdates :)

    D. You won't be bored this weekend! you should have lots of fun in Stevens Point with Jared. No worries, I will take very good care of your babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY REALLY like the color in the entry way! It is a very pretty yellow! It brightens up the whole entry way. The green for the bathroom I can't really tell if I like it or not yet. I think I'll have to see it in person first. It looks like a very light green. It is still better than it was though! Have fun this weekend!! I'm driving three and a half hours in the opposite direction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reminds me, I still have to paint our bathroom after we tear down the wallpaper. I'm also painting the bathroom a very light green. I really like the yellow! Very bright and happy!
    I hate unemployment too. It gets very boring and lonely here. I don't like feeling useless like this :(

    ReplyDelete