It's soo weird saying that I have a bridal shower today. We have planned a lot for our wedding and actually will probably send out our invites in the next few days. But in so many ways it still doesn't feel real. Today I'm starting to feel it's real. This party is for me and they're giving me gifts for us and our upcoming marriage. Ah. I would have thought putting on the dress and veil would do it for me ... but it didn't. Now that I'm realizing that this is really happening... um sorta freaking out. We're almost 2 months away. That seems like barely any time. Ah!!
Wish me well at my party today. Ugh I do not like to be the center of attention so I'm sorta dreading this. Put me on a cute dress (thanks rachel for helping me decide on dresses), gonna put a smile on my face and suck it up. This day is for me, so get over it lynsie. Ha. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment