Sweet. Went to the MoA with 3 of my girls shopping Saturday. We were on a mission to find some bachelorette dresses, since we need a dress for each party. It makes me more excited for the upcoming events finding the dresses and working on things for them. I actually bought a cute red dress for my bachelorette party that day. Today after we ate at the Red Lobster for my bday with the Monday crew we stopped into David's Bridal. Lucky me I found a dress on clearance for $30 for JW's bachelorette party. Omg sooo excited!!
Today I finished up the invites completely. By the time I made it to the post office they were already closed. Why do they close so dang early?? Anways, so tomorrow morning they'll be in the mail!! :) Well most of them anyways. I still need a few addresses. But that's such a relief to have that stage of the wedding done. Now just gotta wait on the RSVPs. :)
Plus I FINALLY got a pedicure, first of the summer. I needed it bad. Leanne thought it would be a fun pre-bday thing to do. :) It sure was.
Then after our relaxing pedicures we decided we'd stop next door and share some coldstone. Mmm was it good. Ooo how bad I'm sure it was for us. Ha. Here's the leftovers:
It was such a good time. Don't see her enough.
Plus father's day was a fun day as well. Got together with Josh's Dad and ate lunch out. Talked a bunch. Then went over to my parents house. Got to jetski and play some ladder golf. Plus of course grilled out and ate some cake. I like really do like family time. I'm lucky I have such a great family. :)
Well then those are the things going on in my life. Glad to be getting things done. Happy. :)
It sure sounds like you've been having fun lately! I just got the invite in the mail and you did an awesome job on it! I wish I could've gone dress shopping too. It just seems like none of my dresses are right for a bachelorette party.
ReplyDeleteFun fathers day besides the fact i missed most of it due to the bunny
ReplyDelete