Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Halloween falling on a Sunday this year we decided to go out for JW's bday on Saturday night.

We started at a bar called Pheonix and then headed to Hudson, and two more bars.

This year me and JW switched costumes. So she was a cop and I was a sailor. Josh was by him lonesome being a nerd. :P He pulled it off good.

Here are some of the fun moments from last night:










Then tonight the trick or treaters started at about 6pm. There were a lot more than I expected. We're almost out of candy. But it was really fun to see all the little kiddies dressed up in cute costumes. Makes me excited to have my own someday. :)

Now tomorrow starts November. Its actually kinda depressing ... in more than one way. We'll just have to see what the rest of 2010 holds for me.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun! I'm sad I missed out :( but hopefully next year I'll be able to make it.

    ReplyDelete